Please share your feedback with Kaila Creamer so we can spread good ideas, share success stories and bring new tools to help you feel energized and be your best.
In Our Circle: One-stop communication site for events, news and personalized channels.
Caregiver Diversity and
The Diversity and Well-Being Committee (DWBC) is a Caregiver centered committee focused on empowering our Caregivers in leading diversity, equity and inclusion and well-being initiatives for our patients, for our community, and for our own Caregivers. This committee meets once a month to reflect, share resources, plan upcoming events, and network with other Providence Caregivers.
Read the charter here or download a flyer to share.
“At the heart of diversity, equity, and inclusion is a vision to create a world where people are SEEN, people are HEARD, and people are LOVED.” – Kaila Alvarez (She/Her/They) , Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager with Providence-Swedish Office of Health Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (OHEDI)
How to Join the DWBC
If you’re interested in joining the DWBC Committee click here.
The Diversity and Well-being Committee meet monthly, on the third Tuesday.
- Kaila Alvarez – Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Manager with Providence-Swedish Office of Health Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (OHEDI), Diversity Council Chair
- Barry Stueve Chief Missions Officer – Diversity Executive Sponsor
- Jessica Burt – Director of Community Health, PIHC
- Vacant (Elected Co-chair)
Why Join the DWBC
Your voice matters! Come support a hub of equity and well-being ambassadors and advocates for caregiver equity and well-being.
- Take action by joining our monthly DWBC Meetings.
- Lead a movement or an event.
- Witness your impact
- Embrace – help create an enviornment where all Caregivers feel like they belong
- Empower – provide opportunities for self-care, healing and reflection
- Equip – access opportunities for education, training and access to well-being resources.