In Our Circle: One-stop communication site for events, news and personalized channels.
Caregiver Diversity and
The Diversity and Well-Being Committee (DWBC) is a Caregiver centered committee focused on empowering our Caregivers in leading diversity, equity and inclusion and well-being initiatives for our patients, for our community, and for our own Caregivers. This committee meets once a month to reflect, share resources, plan upcoming events, and network with other Providence Caregivers.
“At the heart of diversity, equity, and inclusion is a vision to create a world where people are SEEN, people are HEARD, and people are LOVED.” – Kaila Alvarez (She/Her/They) , NWSA Manager of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
How to Join the DWBC
If you’re interested in joining the DWBC Committee click here.
The Diversity and Well-being Committee meet monthly, on the third Tuesday.
- Kaila Alvarez – Diversity, Equity, and Well-Being Manager – Diversity Council Chair
- Barry Stueve Chief Missions Officer – Diversity Executive Sponsor
- Jessica Burt – Program Director PIHC Ops – Elected Co-chair
- Vacant (Elected Co-chair)
Why Join the DWBC
Your voice matters! Come support a hub of equity and well-being ambassadors and advocates for caregiver equity and well-being.
- Take action by joining our monthly DWBC Meetings.
- Lead a movement or an event.
- Witness your impact
- Embrace – help create an enviornment where all Caregivers feel like they belong
- Empower – provide opportunities for self-care, healing and reflection
- Equip – access opportunities for education, training and access to well-being resources.