PIHC is proud to present our 2021 Impact Report. Thanks in large part to our amazing partners, we’ve been able to accomplish so much during the past year.
Here are some highlights:
- With the help of over 200 volunteers, our team has distributed over 42,000 masks and other PPE to the community since 2020.
- As a supporting partner of the Equity Partnership of Snohomish County, we helped provide over 5,000 Covid-19 vaccines to BIPOC Communities in Snohomish County or underserved populations.
- We generated over 21,000 visits to www.livewellocal.org – a community well-being resource hub.
- Reached 3,300 people with the Community Health and Well-being Monitor, a community health survey that helps local organizations set priorities for the year ahead.
- We connected, educated and inspired over 330 health equity & well-being advocates at the 7th Annual Edge of Amazing.
Download a PDF of the full report here.